Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.
Using LiDAR in a Power Lines Pro model is very easy:
- Import the data by clicking the + next to 'Profile' and left clicking on 'Import Pointcloud Data'
- This will then open the pane to the bottom of the design. From here you can upload the required file, providing it with a name and the EPSG for the dataset. This will also provide you with a preview of what the dataset looks like in the 'Perspective' pane as well as a breakdown of the different points included within the data.
To continue your design, there are several tools available within PLP software to help with LiDAR modelling:
- Snap tool: https://powerlinespro.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/12000073716
- Edit: https://powerlinespro.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/12000073723
- Datasets: https://powerlinespro.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/12000073966