You have created a conductor and now want to extend it by adding additional spans. To do this, follow these steps:
- choose the Conductor Tool
- left-click on the target conductor near the end that you wish to extend (you can extend the conductor from either end)
- be careful not to click on a pole, as this will create a new conductor, which is not what you want
- you will now be able to place additional spans that will extend the existing conductor you clicked on
- if you have made a mistake and clicked on the wrong conductor, simply right-click and try again.